- 2500 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Panama City, FL - (opened May 6, 1975) - Had a smoking section until 1991.
- Missler Rd Mexico Beach, Florida - (opened December 30, 1992) - Had an indoor playground until 2005.
- ????? Miramar Beach, Florida - (opened March 2011) - First Carrols restaurant to have Wi-Fi.
- 1427 Lisenby Ave Panama City, Florida - (opened May 4, 1966) - Became a Burger King restaurant in 1975.
- 618 W Baldwin Rd Panama City, FL - (opened April 9, 1968) - Closed in 2006, now a Quiznos Sub.
- Lalla Ln Mexico Beach, Florida - (opened April 6, 1971) - Closed in 1994. Later became a Little Caesar's restaurant that closed in 2000. Now a Dairy Queen restaurant.